and then satan said “let there be a skip limit and no back button on 8tracks”
Before I had tumblr I had no idea there were any sexualities other than heterosexual and homosexual. I never considered gender inequalities still existed.
That doesn’t mean I was purposely trying to discriminate or upset people.
There is a difference between being just ignorant of something and purposefully discriminating.
Give someone a chance to learn and be enlightened before you slam them as rude, horrible people
- Step 1: Choose a side, hipster or fandom.
- Step 2: Now that you've chosen fandom, blog about your fandoms.
- Step 3: If you aren't part of Superwholock, become part of it by sacrificing your soul to consulting detective doctor Lucifer.
- Step 4: Choose your ships, but choose them wisely- they will all become your OTPs.
- Step 5: Prepare for all the feels. Just kidding- no one has ever been known to survive them.
- Step 6: Ruin hipster posts with fandom references, particularly of the Superwholock variety.
- Step 7: Support the other fandoms in times of crisis, especially when Moffat does one of his terrible, everyday deeds.
- Step 8: Always reblog the creator.
- Step 9: Fall in love with the British actors.
- Step 10: Make Jennifer Lawrence your mascot.
- Step 11: Fall in love with all the actors.
- Step 12: Make a John Green post that he shows up on.
- Step 13: Be 100% done with tumblr. But don't actually leave.
- Step 14: Never get anything productive done ever again- you can forget about your hobbies.
- Step 15: asdfghjkl everytime you see Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Step 16: Love Jared Padalecki's hair.
- Step 17: Recognize that Martin Freeman is a hedgehog, and that it is NOT okay to post pictures/gifs of him taking a bath!
- Step 18: Petition for David Tennant to get his own comedy show.
- Step 19: Remember Harry Potter. Even after all this time. Always.
- Step 20: Become one with tumblr.
imagine your otp punching each other right in the face